Users have the ability to setup a new CloudDial account via the My ECN Portal. Once your Hosted PBX has been setup, CloudDial can be activated by following the below steps.
1. Log Into your PBX and hover your mouse over the ‘Addons’ button on the far right. Hovering over this button will show the additional menu. Select ‘Configure Addons’
2. The screen will change and now display a list of addons that are available for your Hosted PBX. From this list, please select CloudDial by ticking the box in the top left hand corner and selecting save at the bottom of the page.
3. Once you have selected this Addon, you will be taken back to the main screen. Hover over the ‘Addons’ button again, this time another box will appear saying ‘ Enable CloudDial’. Select ‘Enable CloudDial’ and another tab/page will open.
4. The new page/tab will appear and allow you to configure your CloudDial application. On the first screen please select the sub domain name you want for your CloudDial application- this is normally your company name- i.e. ecn.clouddial.com.au
5. Please list the first Administrators name and email address. This email address will receive log in details- please ensure this email address correct.
6. Please provide the public IP address your Administrator will be connecting from. Access to this sub domain is blocked for unauthorised IP addresses.
7. The configuration of CloudDial is now complete. Please check your emails and accept the confirmation email sent from CloudDial. Once you have accepted this confirmation email, you will be able to log into CloudDial via the sub domain specified.